SCHOLARSHIP FUND PROCESS
The ARO EEP scholarship fund has structured procedures in place to ensure funds are allocated to the most qualified students and these funds will be adequately and effectively channeled to their educational prominence.
Students are chosen to be recipients of the scholarship based upon their need, which is determined by the students’ family income, family structure, and the total cost of attending the chosen school.
The students eligible must meet the requirements of the ARO Foundation and will be evaluated based on past academic performance.
- The recipient eligible must be an exceptional student.
- The recipient eligible must be unable to access Education due to limited resources or unforeseen Circumstances.
- The recipient eligible must be of good conduct.
- The recipient eligible must be willing to have a nursery and primary education.
- The recipient eligible must be able to communicate in English language.
- The recipient eligible must be capable of maintaining a satisfactory academic record.
The Fund provides financial, moral and intellectual support in equipping students with the tools they need to succeed academically and socially.
The entire duration of an eligible student’s primary education.
Due processes are followed in enlisting recipients for the ARO EEP scholarship fund. Applicants are required to subject to these procedures in other to qualify.
- Applicants are required to fill and submit a detailed application form.
- Application forms will be screened based on the following criteria:
- Educational background
- Financial restraint
- Qualified applicants are required to undergo aptitude tests and are expected to score 60% of the total examination marks.
In order to sustain 100% eligibility for the ARO EEP scholarship fund, recipients must successfully meet the following standards at the end of each academic year.
- Earn an average of 80% in overall academic performance.
- Maintain an 80% average class attendance record.
- Adhere strictly to school rules and regulations.